Registration for the Flash Entertainment Fortnite MOBILE MENA Cup is open, and you do not want to miss out. Partner up to compete as a duo for a prize pool of AED 10,000.
All registered players must join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/Pp5keB5a4z
Once you enter the discord server please click on the #get-a-role channel in the ADG | GENERAL section and click the Fortnite Icon.
1st: 4,000 AED
2nd: 3,000 AED
3rd: 1,500 AED
4th: 1000 AED
5th: 500 AED
Victory Royale: 42 Points
2nd: 36 Points
3rd: 32 Points
4th: 30 Points
5th: 29 Points
6th: 28 Points
7th: 27 Points
8th: 26 Points
9th: 25 Points
10th: 24 Points
11th: 23 Points
12th: 22 Points
13th: 21 Points
14th: 20 Points
15th: 19 Points
16th: 18 Points
17th: 17 Points
18th: 16 Points
19th: 15 Points
20th: 14 Points
21st: 13 Points
22nd: 12 Points
23rd: 11 Points
24th: 10 Points
25th-29th: 9 Points
30th-34th: 6 Points
35th-39th: 3 Points
40th-44th: 2 Points
45th-50th: 1 Point
Each Elimination: 1 Point
Tiebreakers will be determined in the order presented here: (1) total points scored; (2) total Victory Royales in the session; (3) average eliminations in the session; (4) average placement per match in the session; and finally (5) total seconds survived across all Matches.
Each Duos player (or, if a Minor, such player’s parent or legal guardian) must acknowledge and accept these rules before participating in the Event.
During the Event, all players on a team must be present and partied up together in order to participate. Players on a team may not play Solo. If a team does not have both members present and partied up together by the start time for a given match, it will be considered to have finished in (or tied for) last place with zero eliminations for that match.
1. To be eligible to participate in any Event match, a player must be at least 13 years old (or such other age, if greater, as may be required in such player’s country of residence).
2. Minors must have permission from a parent or legal guardian in order to participate in the Event.
1. Participants must be in good standing with respect to any Epic accounts registered by such Participant, with no undisclosed violations. Participants must also be free of or served fully any penalties from previously breaking any official Epic rules, terms or conditions.
1. The Event in all parts is open to players from the MENA region, except as otherwise provided in this Section. The Event is not open to individuals wherever restricted or prohibited by applicable law or in any country disallowed by U.S. law. Without limitation of the foregoing, the Event is not open to individuals in Iran & Iraq.
1. Participants may not engage in harassing or disrespectful conduct, use of abusive or offensive language, game abandonment, game sabotage, spamming, social engineering, scamming, or any unlawful activity (“Toxic Behavior”).
2. Any violation of these Terms may expose a Participant to disciplinary action, whether or not that violation was committed intentionally.
3. Competitive Integrity: Each Participant is expected to play within the spirit of Fortnite and these Terms at all times during any Event match. Any form of unfair play is prohibited by these Terms, and may result in disciplinary action. Examples of unfair play include the following:
(a) Collusion (as defined below), match fixing or throwing, bribing a referee or match official, or any other unfair or illegal action or agreement to intentionally influence (or attempt to influence) the outcome of any match or Event.
(b) Hacking or otherwise modifying the intended behavior of the Fortnite game client.
(c) Playing or allowing another Participant to play on an Epic account registered in another person’s name (or soliciting, encouraging, or directing someone else to do so).
(d) Using any kind of cheating device, program, or similar cheating method to gain a competitive advantage.
(e) Intentionally exploiting any game function (e.g., an in-game bug or glitch) in a manner not intended by Epic in order to gain a competitive advantage.
(f) Using distributed denial of service attacks, swatting, or similar methods to interfere with another Participant’s connection to the Fortnite game client.
(g) Using macro keys or similar methods to automate in-game actions.
(h) Intentionally disconnecting from a match without a legitimate reason for doing so.
4. Participants may not work together to deceive or otherwise cheat other Participants during any match (“Collusion”). Examples of Collusion include the following:
(a) Teaming: Participants working together during the match while on opposing teams.
(b) Planned Movement: Agreement between two (2) or more opposing Participants to land at specific locations or to move through the map in a planned way before the match begins.
(c) Communication: Sending or receiving signals (both verbal and non-verbal) to communicate with opposing Participants.
(d) Item Dumping: Intentionally dropping items for an opposing Participant to collect.
(e) Feeding: Intentionally allowing oneself to be eliminated by an opposing Participant.
1. Event Organizer is authorized to make decisions regarding violations of these Terms in relation to the Event, subject to appeal to Epic and Epic’s final binding review. If Event Organizer decides that a Participant has violated these Terms, Event Organizer may disqualify the Participant from participation (or further participation) in the Event.
2. All team and individual player names must follow the Code of Conduct. The Event Administrators may restrict or request a change of team name, individual player tags or screen names for any reason.